Wednesday 22 April 2015

How to get attention of a girl to you?

"Hitch"

 One of the best scenes from the film Hitch. Alex was in pub with his friend and beautiful lady came there. His friend was sharing at her but he felt fear to talk to her because already there are some other guys around her. Alex told him that he is going to do that and he went near her and keep some bucks in her hand asked her to get a couple Coronas over at the pool table. Just making a scene that he misunderstood her as a waitress and he gives her an order. When he leaves she came behind and return his cash back and tells she is not working here and try to don't make this mistake again. Then Alex told her that he done it intentionally to get away other guys from her. Its best working trick man. I love it. 


Alex Hitchens : Hey, uh, baby, can I get a couple Coronas over at the pool table, please? Thanks.
Women          : Excuse me,Hey, asshole, I don't work here.
Alex Hitchens :  Wow. Oh... I'm sorry. You, um...
                         The paramedics are gonna have to come to get my foot outta my mouth, sweetheart.
Women           : Just don't let it happen again.
Alex Hitchens  :  I knew you didn't work here.
Women            :You did?
Alex Hitchens   :Well, how else was I supposed to get you away from all those guys?
Women            :Why would you wanna do that?


Some guys naturally develop a comfort
with the opposite sex.
They like women, women like them.
Everything flows naturally.



 Need any specific screenshot from this movie, just drop a comment . 

No comments:

Post a Comment